C. Melvin Snow Memorial Branch
- Monday 9 - 9
- Tuesday 9 - 9
- Wednesday 9 - 9
- Thursday 9 - 9
- Friday 9 - 5:30
- Saturday 9 - 5:30
- Sunday Closed
Branch Manager: Chuck Gray, ext. 7610, firstname.lastname@example.org
The C. Melvin Snow Memorial Branch occupies 4,500 square feet in a building originally constructed in 1920 in Spotsylvania County.
Computers and Internet: All branches have public-access computers and wireless Internet access.
Meeting Rooms: 50-seat and 30-seat. Ask about a meeting room.
Exhibits: Hall features occasional art exhibits of local artists. Quiet Study room has picture rail for occasional exhibits.
Notary Services: On duty during most branch hours, but call ahead to be certain authorized staff is available.
Parking: 36 off-street parking spaces around building
Accessibility Features: 3 handicapped parking spaces, ramp at the entrance, wheelchair accessible button to open doors at entrance, no interior stairs, accessible bathrooms, and 1 walker at check-out desk available for use.
Transportation: The Fred Bus Purple Line stops in front of the building. See maps and schedules at www.ridefred.com.
From the intersection of Route 1 and Courthouse Road/Lafayette Boulevard (4 Mile Fork):
- Take Courthouse Road (208 west). Follow Courthouse Road for about 6.5 miles until the stoplight at Rt. 208 Business.
- Turn left and follow 208 Business for about 1/2 mile.
- At the next stoplight, turn left continuing on Courthouse Road (208).
- Drive about 1/2 mile and you will pass Spotsylvania Middle School on the left.
- Immediately after the school you will see the Marshall Center on your right. Turn into the second driveway on your right and you will see C. Melvin Snow Memorial Branch at that end of the building adjacent to the parking lot.